CT Historic Autosolo: MARSHALS REQUIRED

Tim Bancroft

I'll try and be there, new job is taking off with much travel and possible trip to Russia is discussed but the nature of the work is that it can all change - last week it was talk of an Istanbul trip that has now turned into Sweden, I'm enjoying it.

I've blocked out the time in my diary, we'll see if that makes any difference :-)

I should see Carl tonight and will see if we can coordinate.

Jason wrote:
I'll try and be there, new job is taking off with much travel

About the only travel my job now involves is travelling up the corridor with a cuppa, then travelling back again an hour later to dispose of it...  :-/

Sounds interesting, hopefully I'll see you at Bovingdon, though you really ought to be participating.. :-)

Cheers

thescrapman wrote:

About the only travel my job now involves is travelling up the corridor with a cuppa, then travelling back again an hour later to dispose of it...  :-/

Sounds interesting, hopefully I'll see you at Bovingdon, though you really ought to be participating.. :-)

Cheers

I'm just not competitive - haven't really got it in me, the last time I had a go round the cones I went the wrong way round a few but I did look good - see avatar :-)

962 wrote:
Guys sorry I have to work Saturday morning, it will be about 2:30 by the time we get down to the event  :'(
However if this is still viable we will be there, as Jason did say it is a full-on day  ;)

That good news as I now have to leave at about 2.30-3 pm so you can take over from me !

Sorry chaps

Really really very very annoyed now. Have been having problems with health for years but now, to add to all the other medical marvels, I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. This may explain why the broken bone in my wrist won't heal. I can only drive Daisy if I'm loaded to the eyeballs on painkillers so I'll have to miss the Autosolo.

I will come along to help with marshalling though.

Once I can put an advert together, Daisy will be for sale as I can't use her without power steering (I now, what a wimp!).

6038 wrote:
Really really very very annoyed now. Have been having problems with health for years but now, to add to all the other medical marvels, I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. This may explain why the broken bone in my wrist won't heal. I can only drive Daisy if I'm loaded to the eyeballs on painkillers so I'll have to miss the Autosolo.

I will come along to help with marshalling though.

Once I can put an advert together, Daisy will be for sale as I can't use her without power steering (I now, what a wimp!).

That's bad news, very sorry to hear that Rod.  :-/