Quoted from sparky_spit
... And possibly Belgium.

Wrong ... Germany  

Emails to the regular entrants should be out by the end of this week or somewhere next week.
Most important this years edition will be held on Saturday the 31st of October.
Start and finish will be the same as last year, Rolduc.

More importantly... who's buying?

Frogs?   oh yes... Alpine Frogs to be exact.  Well, Petit St Bernard hairpin-bend-in-the-rain-frogs. Lots of them, making the road very slippery when squashed.  I kid you not.  Then some Yorkshire toad sticks some plastic ones over my headlights and windscreen at the start of that year's Nachtrit in Slenaken.  Who might that have been?

In theory, if you magnify my signature picture (left) enough, you should see them, as Beans took this picture at that exact place and time.

Quoted from sparky_spit
More importantly... who's buying?

Frogs?   oh yes... Alpine Frogs to be exact.  Well, Petit St Bernard hairpin-bend-in-the-rain-frogs. Lots of them, making the road very slippery when squashed.  I kid you not.  Then some Yorkshire toad sticks some plastic ones over my headlights and windscreen at the start of that year's Nachtrit in Slenaken.  Who might that have been?

In theory, if you magnify my signature picture (left) enough, you should see them, as Beans took this picture at that exact place and time.

Just for you.....You should be succesful in getting round and if you are I`ll hop to the bar and get you one in......Readit?

Hmm....  They were there, honest.  Maybe I took them off before the event.  I know for a fact that there was one at the top of the windscreen that was on there for years, right up until I had a replacement screen fitted.  Try zooming in on the windscreen top edge, near the middle?

Or stop using Photoshop to edit out plastic frogs..... 😉

You are right and I'm wrong.  Wrong year that is; see cropped picture from the following year's event.  Same navigator (my son) but different stuff at top of windscreen. Look to the left of the Goodwood sticker. Glad I found this as I thought I was going mad in my old age.....

• 3 weeks later...

This years 27th edition of The Nachtrit will be held on Saturday the 31st of October.
Start and finish will be at a well known location for 10CR entrants, Rolduc.

For those who want to take part in this years edition of our Nachtrit, the entries are now open.
All those who took part in the past should have received an email by now.
Those who haven't received this email, but want to take part can download the form through the link below.

We also have an option for  20 en-suite rooms till the end of September, priced at €80,00 for two people, including breakfast.
You'll have to book your own rooms there, mention "Triumph Nachtrit"- http://www.rolduc.com/.

• 2 months later...

Quoted from Beans
Looks like no entries from the UK again this year

I had this in my diary for this year, but a serious pelvis and disc injury are keeping me out of all events at present. That's also why I withdrew from the CT Essex rally. 🙁

Maybe next year?