Best quality synchro baulking rings?

glang

Anyone got any recommendations on suppliers of synchro rings in particular for the Mk1 Vitesse type box? Everyone seem to supply them, even from the US on ebay, and they have different prices but are the all the same..... These items are pretty critical and I imagine the material used/machining will have a big effect on gearbox operation and longevity.

Rimmer bros , I bought some supposed uprated or better quality rings for the 2000 they dont show cost alternatives for the 3 rail box but the price is similar to the big  saloon german rings  have to say they are working well.

All our  truck baulk rings were german made castings ,   its quite special stuff.  If thats any clue

Pete

If it was all machining it would be easy for anyone to knock them up but I think they look to be initially cast or maybe drop forged which is much more difficult and of course the alloy used is critical. 

True to my name Ive found some in the States at a much better price even taking into account shipping and possible VAT and Im sorely tempted to give em a go......