Atspeed racing rolling road

iggy

Booked my mk2 2500 saloon into Atspeed last monday they do like classic cars there and dont thrash the engine unnecessarily on road going cars,they found the facet posiflow fuel pump i fitted about a year wasnt delivering enough fuel to the carbs the ignition timeing was to advanced the front carb need a bit of work, left the car with them at 8am picked it at 3pm running the best it has since ive owned it, there based in brook road industrial estate next to reighley weir off the A127 in essex, postcode SS6 7XF phone 01268773377 email info@atspeedracing.co.uk

recomended, friendly,good comunication, 

I stayed  and watched when he did my spit. It was great watching him re-profile needles with a file and take the dizzy apart and grind bits off to get more advance. He also has home made gauges that fit on the top of the dash pots so he can see the amount of lift from each carb while sitting in the car. He spent about 5hrs on mine and it drove fantastic.

Quoted from sparky_spit-

Do either of you two gents mind saying how much you were charged for your sessions at Atspeed?  I'll be taking my car to a RR once the new engine is fitted and run-in.

Quoted from sparky_spit-

Do either of you two gents mind saying how much you were charged for your sessions at Atspeed?  I'll be taking my car to a RR once the new engine is fitted and run-in.

I was there 5 hrs and he charged me for 3 1/2. I will check the bill and get back. I'm away at the mo.