Just had a call from the press in Enfield, they are putting together a story for the paper and need photos, trouble is they need them for 4pm tomorrow.

So can you send any start or finish photos to Hermione Wright at hwright@london.newquest.co.uk before 4pm tomorrow please.

Can I also encourage you to upload photos to the RBRR album online here http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/album/album.pl

Thanks

This was in response to my advice that you would get a calll  
Already asked on a previous thread Jason,had no response still waiting for someone to send in
This also applies to an article in Classic Car Buyer/Triumph world
I advised of nine other crews relating the same request
If all else fails I have sent Blyth and Tebay pics  

Downloading pictures from the cameras at the moment onto old computer, which takes ages.
After that they need converting which takes even longer ...

What kind of picture do they need, format, size?

Really should install new computer first  :X

Theo - they were looking for general pictures of the start. As it's the Enfield paper and it's a local interest story I think it's safe to say that anything showing the Plough and the cars at the start or finish would be good. If you have any with the CT banner, the Plough and some cars then that would be great. Deadline is 4pm tmorro so the sooner they get some the better really :-)

Thanks