Mark,

We could not find anywhere suitable.

We'd love to put a stop along the route at this point. Corbridge used to be a marvellous Control, possibly the best. Shame we out grew the Town. We have spent some time on this one to no avail.

We will have another go next time, there must be somewhere!

Be great to see people wishing us all well.

If someone is handing out FREE FOOD, along the way please send a note with GPS info so we will be sure to stop.  Last time I know we passed some well wisher's but came up on them so fast we almost did not notice.  Flew by too late to wave.  Need sign along the raod a few hundred yards before the group.  Some of us enjoy seeing you-all anong the way.  Entertainment is fine as long as you don't steel Tim's suprise last year.  

P.S. I like my bacon well done and crispy with plenty of Mayo.
Might part with a few pounds if the "buttie" (sandwitch) also has a fryed or scrambled eggs inside. Yumm, Yumm.  

Goody wrote:
If someone is handing out FREE FOOD, along the way please send a note with GPS info so we will be sure to stop.  

Not far off the route in Scotland,    56° 47' 47.95", -5° 0' 13.00"
If you call by within 10 feet IN THE CAR then I'll make sure that there is a crispy bacon buttie with a fried egg waiting for you  ;D

PS, a car has been there before, and you must get there unaided and not delay your journey by more than an hour.

MWG445 wrote:
That'd be on the top of Ben Nevis, then?

Very crafty, very crafty!

See you there then.

Jim.

I did say that you had to go there in your car, and unaided and not get too delayed on the RBRR.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Drive-a-Model-T-up.4094753.jp

Archived