Final Instructions and Roadbook

Raider

I have now sent out the Final Instructions and Roadbook which you will need to print off and have with you during the 10CR.

I  advise you to read it beforehand!

I also know there will be errors in it - as I say, the entry fee was £50 per car, not £500 each so please don't expect perfection :-/

I have had some e-mails returned and may have left some people out in error - if you have not received your copy please e-mail me and I'll send one back by return (or as soon as).

Many thanks - and lets enjoy the run!

Well, hope you don't mind Martin but I've bound mine up in a ring binder with thick acetate covers and put my details on the front page (signal red of course). The schedule is included but expanded to five pages to be easily readable, I've also added one or two notes of my own i.e. PETROL, PETROL and WILD BOARS. Not a bad document, well done Martin.

Thanks Don.

I have learned from everyone on the original 10CR and hope to do so again from this one - it's a case of "continual improvement"

If anyone has any comments I'll welcome them (even through gritted teeth if necessary) and use them to make 10CR07 better again ;)

Archived