Nuerburgring Nordschleife

Andy Flexney

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim,
it certainly was worth the 12000 DM to rebuild her and I don't regret it at all.
Sorry if I scared you back then, like you, it was my first RBRR and if I had known what was to come I would have taken it a little easier and not tried to keep up with the saloons.

Looking forward to following the "Grey Thing" around Europe.

AndyF

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dont think there are any 6 pots - if any I would think the TR6... the Spitfire 1500 I know is confirmed - but havent seen the TR2...

Wonder if we can get a TV at the Plough - two player around Green Hell ;D

That would wind away an evening!

LOL!

I think you can get aftermarket wheels in GT4 - but no idea if they have Revs!

I wonder if the Spitfire is as slow as it really is... you never get a feel for speed in these games... at least I know how fast one of these goes... rather than something like a GT40 which is just "very fast"

I'll bring the TV, you bring the PS2 - looser buys a beer...

[quote by=jcarruthers link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1098184129,s=84 date=1108682441]It has a Spitfire 1500... and also possibly a TR3!

The track has been done all via GPS and is considered one of the closest to real life representations of a track ever...

I might well buy a Playstation and GT4 just for that!

[/quote]

My old housemate has one that he'll sell you if you want ... it would come with GT3, and even better I assure you, Richard Burns Rally - I challenge you not to burst blood vessels concentrating on staying on the gravel playing that!

I have Richard Burns Rally on my PC - bloody brilliant game but damned difficult. I can only do a couple of the stages well - the rest I just fall off. I'm very good at the ones I know - and totally rubbish at the ones I don't.

How much does he want for it ?

Archived