FIA homologation sheets

thescrapman

Interesting that although on the list as 5015 the actual sheets are numbered as 1274 with changes to interior and mechanical fitting i with production changes.

It would appear that these are Group 2 compared with the set of papers that I have numbered 5015 which are obviously Group 1 with none of the optional equipment listed at the end of the 1274 sheets which has Webbers, Aluminium sump kit(?), location of battery to boot, and 120 litre fuel tank as Group 2.

Apart from engineering changes the 5015 sheets dated 1st Jan '66 (hand written) also list as optional for Group 2 an LSD, 45am alternator and 4.55 axle ratio from 1st May 1966

When I have time to compare them closely I will no doubt spot other things!  Though you do have to allow for the RACMSA having changed homologation and superceding things which I do not have info about ........ or the RACMSA (as it was then) messing about!.

MUT

Quoted from thescrapman
Depends on which 2000 you search on, there are 2 on the list, 5015 and1274

Yes but I searched 5015 as suggested and 1274 came up!  Out of interest I'll give it another go later, the boss has got me decoration ......... 🤔

MUT