bennygoodman

My seats are completely unusable both the foam and vinyl covers are shot, it seems from looking on the usual sites that a foam pack for both is around £200 and a vinyl pack around £300.

Has anyone tried this type of seat, it works out cheaper than buying just the foam and doesn't look to bad as a stop gap measure.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Of-Universal-Classic-Style-Clubman-Bucket-Seats-Ideal-For-TRIUMPH-Models-/151065492311?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ATriumph|Model%3AGT6&hash=item232c347b57

Benny they look awful.....

Park Lane classics do the foams for £160 a pair, and the covers in vinyl for £135 both seats. Top quality stuff.

There's also a guy who advertises in the 'Courier' who does both seats for £285 fitted, but doesn't use the same profiled foams. result is OK though.

BrendanD wrote:
Benny they look awful.....

Park Lane classics do the foams for £160 a pair, and the covers in vinyl for £135 both seats. Top quality stuff.

For That order Park Lane Classics give a 10% reduction too. i emailed them the other week regarding new covers and foam. He said he will do contrasting piping for just £15 extra too.
My seats need a compete refurb too so even though i am probably doing some jobs out of the correct order of priority i am about to order from him so i can get the seats sorted for the summer (rest of the car might be a bit tatty though  :( )