blueH

Thanks for the responses, I have checked Halfords Web Site but could,nt find an 036 Battery, they did have an HB063 Halfords Brand Battery for £59.99, is this the correct battery,
can anyone check & advise if this 063 is correct for a Herald or any other recommendations.
Thanks
Norm

They were certainly stocking the 036 very recently.
If you end up with an 063 buy one from eurocarparts, Bosch and much cheaper.
You will also (probably) need longer j bolts for the battery clamp, cheap enough from motor accessory places, and the battery has the terminals at the rear away from the clamp, which is a good thing.

Norm,

Have a look at Herald/Vitesse forum posts under subject of "battery replacement" and now available to view on 3rd page with last post dated 6th January 2014.  You will find several pieces of advice including mine where I say :-

"I bought mine from Battery Megastore in November - excellent service with free next day delivery.
http://www.batterymegastore.co.uk

I actually bought a 60A/H battery (their part ref: 56069), for which I had to make longer clamping rods, but sizewise it fits my Vitesse a treat.

If you do buy from them enter this code at checkout for 5% discount -   3CD3F3EC5A"

Good hunting!