GT6 HS6 carb conversion

Thirsty

Hi all. Just fitted a pair of HS6 carbs to my mk3. I'm trying to work out the best way to attach the throttle cable to the linkage. I made up a simple bracket that would accommodate the original cable and tensioner, pulling from below rather than above but once under tension, the arm is fouled by the choke linkage. Any ideas/pictures of your solutions?
Thanks in advance.

I copied Roy's system, although I'm not entirely convinced that the butterfly's open up all the way. More testing needed. You can use the original Stromberg parts but need to modify the complicated linkage and also the choke connecting bar, that''s a bit of a faff really. Here's a pic of Mr Barret's set up using original linkage.

Thanks for the pics. Peter/Npanne - I like the tidiness of that solution. Royboy - That's kind of what I had in mind, nice to know it works as that seems the simplest solution. What are the two hoses on top of your intake manifold though? Don - I think the Stromberg mod will be last resort!