Drive it day

6 hours ago, Wendy Dawes said:

hi everyone,

just ordered my drive it day plaque, if you haven’t ordered yet there’s up to 2 weeks delivery time so order quickly 😊

Can you provide the link to purchase please Wendy.

Many thanks,

Tim

2 hours ago, Velocita Rosso said:

The Sixties .....Meaning.....that every vehicle on the road would be entitled to have a drive it day plate

But to be a historic car in the sixties it would have to have been built in the 1920's or older 🤔 

Danny

On 03/04/2024 at 18:09, Rubce said:

Why do we require a plaque?

Bemused 

Bruce

A plaque is not 'required' Bruce. It is a personal choice.  CT is a member club of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC) and since 2021 the FBHVC has partnered with Childline as their chosen charity to benefit from funds raised through Drive It Day activities. Last year over 50K was raised for this worthy cause. I would urge anyone taking part in a DID outing with their local group to consider purchasing a plaque, 100% of the proceeds will go to Childline.

Tim

IMG_0126.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tim Hunt said:

A plaque is not 'required' Bruce. It is a personal choice.  CT is a member club of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC) and since 2021 the FBHVC has partnered with Childline as their chosen charity to benefit from funds raised through Drive It Day activities. Last year over 50K was raised for this worthy cause. I would urge anyone taking part in a DID outing with their local group to consider purchasing a plaque, 100% of the proceeds will go to Childline.

Tim

IMG_0126.JPG

So you are still in Australia Tim?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Velocita Rosso said:

Heard a funny noise when setting of for Lincoln on Sunday, .....and after investigation found a badly worn wheel bearing. How it didn`t collapse after a 150 mile jaunt I don`t know. Other side to be done this week 

🫢