10CR Articles required for 'Club Torque'

Tim Bancroft

All Entrants,

I think Ellis asked entrants at the Drivers Meetings about writing articles for 'Club Torque' about their event experiences etc.

Don't be shy, these articles are always good to read and encourage others to take part.

Copy deadline for the next edition of 'Club Torque' is 15/10/07, send articles via the address printed under the Editors name on page 4 (I think) of the magazine.

Personally I have always enjoyed writing stuff for the mag. Quite nice to see ones own words printed.

I was thinking about this yesterday morning in the shower but the thought died as soon as I got to work...

...but now you've brought it to mind again, can you (or anyone) give us some idea of required size in number of words etc? One could count the words in existing articles but that doesn't sound like fun.

I did 4 articles in 2005 ;)

So don't worry about writing too much, you could split into sections for the first "leg" to Italy and then the return for example.

This might give you an idea of what gets published!

http://raidertr7.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html

Scroll down to the entry for January 22nd

I promised Frontline that I would write up an article on fitting their 5 speed conversion including the 'shake down' that is the 10CR. If Quinton has too many 10CR articles then I'll pass it on to the TSSC.

I'd love to to the RBRR but I have a 'thing' about collecting for charities that should be funded by Govt. Each to their own I suppose.

Raider wrote:
Interesting Don about a Frontline conversion - you had a 5 speed in the GT6 then :-/

Yes - trouble was that I had a temporary Halfords' gear knob that was awful so zapping around the Alps was a little bit tainted - I have a prpoer one now and it snicks in and out just fine now.

timbancroft61 wrote:
All Entrants,

I think Ellis asked entrants at the Drivers Meetings about writing articles for 'Club Torque' about their event experiences etc.

Do you think an article from a 14 year old blonde pain in the neck would be welcomed? if so I might see if Stephanie wants to write something for you  ;D

Archived