"The Mayfair" Another Essex Area Grass Autotest

mikeyb

Following the success of the last event, by kind invitation of Mike Helm "The Mayfair" grass autotest will be held on sunday 9th  October at Latchingdon, Essex.

Although organised by Wickford Auto Club, Club Triumph has invited status so members can enter under their Club Triumph membership.

Mike's field is pretty smooth with nice short grass and is currently very hard underneath!

It will be a good day's motorsport if the last one was anything to go by!

Regs/entry form below.

• 5 months later...

Quote from the Kind people at Wickford Motor Club

'Come on the summers coming and I know someone who has this grass field on which we ran 2 auto tests on last summer and had a great time so he said why not come back next year and keep the grass cut for me...

So what a chance not to be missed I thought, how about a grass auto test championship over 4 rounds in June 17th / July 29th / August 26th / September 30th providing a service to the local community and having some fun along the way J

Take a look at the regs, take your pick do 1,2,3 or all 4 events, entry to championship is free providing you enter at least one event and pay the entry fee... only £15 for adults and £5 for juniors per event. Awards per event and some end of year awards as well. We have already booked good weather, shops and pub nearby, toilets on site and we are even thinking of holding a barbi if the weather is really good and someone offers to cook ?

I can see you are tempted, so one warning I'm limiting each event to just 30 entries so first come first served is the motto. Remember juniors must be driving a standard 1400 cc production car and be accompanied by an experienced driver. Entry list for first and all other events opens on publication of these ASR's, which is now, so why wait get your entries in now ?

ASR's will also be posted on WAC website

Regards
Chris Hunt
Chairman - Wickford Auto Club Ltd
M: 07802882182                            

www.wickfordautoclub.co.uk'

CAN IT REALLY BE THAT CHEAP - THE ANSWER IS YES, YES IT CAN :)

• 2 months later...