CSMA Autosolo Bovingdon

Tim Bancroft

The first event of the inaugural CT Autosolo Mini Series has been informed by the CSMA.

Club: Civil Service Motoring Association
Date: Sunday 17/04
Venue: Bovingdon, near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

We are awaiting for the 'Announcement', as soon as published I will forward to CT members who inform me that they are interested.

Tim

Nonsense! Haven't been on holiday since last summer. We only have 2 a year you know :)
Need to have a ski holiday. Downside of going tonight is the ferry will be full of 10,000 schoolkids.
Good news is that last Saturday the spitfire body was removed from the cahssis, and everything unbolted off it and left in a pile on my driveway. All by my local "other triumph" club friends (and Doug). So there is movement, and now the body is on its side I can see the extent of the welding required. Also the "bodges" used to get it through its last MoT, 2 days before I bought it >:(

timbancroft61 wrote:
The first event of the inaugural CT Autosolo Mini Series has been informed by the CSMA.

Club: Civil Service Motoring Association
Date: Sunday 17/04
Venue: Bovingdon, near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

We are awaiting for the 'Announcement', as soon as published I will forward to CT members who inform me that they are interested.

Tim

Ooooh! :P

• 2 weeks later...

£22 Autosolo, put that it perspective this is a cheap day out for an immense amount of fun!!

Most other autosolos range from £30 - £35, so get in there quick - it is also on the BTRDA calender.

Can't go wrong with CSMA they really know what they are doing!!!

• 5 weeks later...

1. Mike Helm: TR6
2. Matt Helm: Spitfire 1500
3. Nathan Helm: Spitfire 1500
4. James Cooper: Spitfire mk4
5. James Carruthers: Spitfire mk2
6. Paul Hughes: Dolomite Sprint
7. Tim Bancroft: Spitfire mk2

Just booked

8. Richard Brake Spitfire 2500PI
9. Jessica Brake Spitfire 2500PI  ??)
10. Hilary Brake Triumph 2000 MkII Estate