MGoT Castle Combe 14th July 08

Tim Bancroft

Just booked, gonna be a push to get there as only getting the ferry back from CLM at midnight before!

Gotta be done though, only a few of the regs there at pres.

Come on!

Be interesting to see how the old grey car goes, pleased to see Jon and Diane in the Dolly there though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paint it green and write Qualcast across your bonnet ::)

I reckon it's all my fault, anyway... on both occasions when I passed you; I saw you spin off in my mirror; so, it must be something to do with my slipstream unsettling your car ??)

Deeb wrote:
Or the blood loss from the ears caused by too many decibels  ;D :P ;)

Hopefully I'll have the exhaust 'blow' fixed for the next outing. Bloody middle box has never sealed properly since I fitted it... Still; that's what you get for being a cheapskate and buying/fitting a second-hand system ::)

timbancroft61 wrote:
Bit worried about sound at CC., gonna be a struggle I reckon-always is!

Not a problem at the moment - 94db last time out. But; I'm in two minds as to whether to fit a 'fast road' cam to Tara :-/.... might push her over the 100db limit. Any thoughts on this ?.... is there a 'formula' for the expected noise increase after fitting a 'racier' cam ?

Oh dear- if I remember rightly, my rev counter under reads, so that doesn't auger well for 4000 rpm. I may dash up there sometime soon during the week and ask if they can just check the car: they should be ok with that I would have thought?

GT6boy wrote:
Oh dear- if I remember rightly, my rev counter under reads, so that doesn't auger well for 4000 rpm. I may dash up there sometime soon during the week and ask if they can just check the car: they should be ok with that I would have thought?

Spring action day (swarm in attendance) 19th April just wheel it up and they will check mine only does 91dcb

Archived