MALLORY PARK MARCH 2009

TimW

Guys
I have had a chat with mark @ jigsaw, mallory have just called him with a date of 7th may!!! This is more realistic BUT it will cost £6700 plus vat plus £10mil insurance cover.  We would all need to make a payment to be sure of a place also mark will need to book it and he would be silly to do so without the financial commitment from all of us that want to go play!!  mark is going to email all interested parties with the cost and a deadline to get the money by.  any questions please email mark@jigsawracingservices.co.uk  THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN TRYING TO CREATE A FAB DAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The info on the tr register and the dolomite club forums for this all triumph track day was posted by me. As i have said before, i am not actually a member of any clubs but i do love all things triumph.
I was asked nicely by bestqualty03 to do this to try and help generate some additional interest and hopefully get somewhere near the target of 50 people attending.
Sorry for any confusion i was only trying to help, i for one would love to see another triumph track day held at mallory.
I would not do anything like this without permission from those concerned.

Des.

The info on the tr register and the dolomite club forums for this all triumph track day was posted by me. As i have said before, i am not actually a member of any clubs but i do love all things triumph.
I was asked nicely by bestqualty03 to do this to try and help generate some additional interest and hopefully get somewhere near the target of 50 people attending.
Sorry for any confusion i was only trying to help, i for one would love to see another triumph track day held at mallory.
I would not do anything like this without permission from those concerned.

Des.

Archived