Club Triumph Historic Autosolo October 2013

Tim Bancroft

Finally, we have managed to arrange this year's CT Historic Autosolo.

It is set for Saturday 19th October 2013 at Bovingdon, Herts.

We realise that a Saturday may be awkward, buit its the only date we have been able to arrange with the owners of the runway.

Regs and Entry Form in this month's forthcoming Secs Notes.

I have a funny feeling that team Harold will be there too, possibly with team Spit in attendance depending on whether or not Nigs wants the 3rd seat in H. Now have new Solo wheels/tyres thanks to Ellis-bay so just have to repair exhaust and attend to MoT (ahem!)............. as a trifle pre-occupied with a few jam-jars bound for that their Johnny Foreigner-Land at pres.

3020 wrote:
Doh...not only does the date clash with an antiques fair..get roundable, but is day after someones 1st birhtday and we're having a small bash so i def won't be there

I can't think of a better way to introduce Junior to something very worthwhile, playing about in old motor cars.

And what could be better than watching you have a damn good time... :-)

It is after all going to be a major part of his life.

Isn't it????

• 2 weeks later...

timbancroft61 wrote:
I must apologise.

The Rules and Regs within this month's Secs Notes state that I am the Event Organiser, this is wrong as it is Matt Helm.

Sorry.

Attached are the Rules and Regs and the Entry Form.

Sorry. Not logged in for a while as my Alfa Romeo GTV has been taking up my time - like they do. I have sent my application to you, Tim. Shall I do another or can you pass this on to Matt?