I really want to do the RBRR next year and have waited in vain for the Nov mag so I can get my entry in, but.............................NO MAGAZINE  :(
According to my membership card I`m "in the club" until 30/04/08 so................can anyone tell me as to why I haven`t received my mag?

mowerman wrote:
...can anyone tell me as to why I haven`t received my mag?

Yep, very simple really.  It hasn't been sent out from the publishers yet, so no one has recieved their copy.

Hopefully it should arrive from tomorrow onwards, but don't hold me to that, it depends on the vaguearies of the Royal Mail!

timbancroft61 wrote:
Why are so many people up for the RBRR?

Each year more people here about it and also I think it's a blend of the fun, the cammeraderie, the thought of helping to raise upwards of 50K for charity, the sheer madness of blatting aroung the UK in 48 hours just for the craic, and of course sticking one in the eye to the environmentalists!  :P ;D

timbancroft61 wrote:

Why are so many people up for the RBRR?

Why not... some of the best driving roads in the UK. Revving the tits off a car that should have been scrapped 25 years ago by average consumer standards... :P :P

Helping people out with problems... 20 sunday mornings tinkering with cars wrapped into one. ;D ;D

Ermm... possibly a strong addiction to a blend of caffeine and adrenalin   :B :B

No nagging for 48 hours  :D :D

Well worth a trip over from Oz  ;)

The orig. concept was so spot on.

I think its the following aspects that make it special:
Camarderie ( I love the spirit that exists amongst the entrants-all willing to help each other and great banter), cars(Blooming great to see so many Triumphs being driven), scenery, driving on great roads and cakes!

Archived