Herald Headlining

blueH

I am in need of a new Headlining for my Herald 1200, I am aware that you can purchase this from Newton Commercials for £100,
however I spotted a headlining available from James Paddock for £60, has any Forum member bought this item from Paddock's
I am just wondering if it fit's O.K, some time ago got a headlining of Ebay but when I tried to fit it was impossible to fit as it was
far to small so this is the reason for my question don't want to buy another headlining that won't fit the Herald Roof.
Any information or advise would be appreciated.
Norm

I replaced my headlining in my Herald 1200 a few months ago using the headlining kit supplied from James Paddocks. The kit fits well (albeit being slightly over sized), however does need quite a bit of trimming and glueing particularly to the loops in which the metal bars run through.

Its a very fiddly job and best done with the roof taken of the car.

Regards

Jordan  :)

Ah yes.... head linings. As we all seem to agree - do it with the roof off! A little bit at a time and watch both sides, so that you don't glue one side perfectly in place then find the other is too short....
This is my estate in 2002, with the headlining just commenced. I could take a similar photo today - it hasn't progressed any since then! I really need to grow a pair and get a move on.