Slow Indicators

peterg1

If all the bulbs are correct (unlikely to be the problem as its the same in both directions) then I believe it could be down to a poor earth somewhere. The flash rate depends on the heating of an element in the flasher unit which is done by the current flowing to the bulbs. If theres less current flowing due to higher resistance in the circuit then the heating is slower and subsequently the flash rate also.

Quoted from glang
If all the bulbs are correct (unlikely to be the problem as its the same in both directions) then I believe it could be down to a poor earth somewhere. The flash rate depends on the heating of an element in the flasher unit which is done by the current flowing to the bulbs. If theres less current flowing due to higher resistance in the circuit then the heating is slower and subsequently the flash rate also.

Yes I agree if memory serves me right bulbs should be 5 watt, but my bet its still the flasher unit I had a similar problem.

Good luck