2022 10CR Dates?

Don Cook

You could always come over for our Nachtrit on the 30th of October 2021 (due to Covid a light edition though) 😁

10CR 2022 will run from Tuesday the 6th till Saturday the 10th of September 2022.
So probably you'll be crossing the day before and the day after ... 

Edited by Beans

Beans, where were the dates announced? I seem to have missed them. Also, any clues as to where we are going? It would be great top get an idea before the scramble for places. I'm intending on getting the Vitesse on the road for this - there. I've said it 🙂

Not really. It was only the dates that were in there, not a free pass or early access to entry. The dates have also been published elsewhere, and entry will not be open for some time to come. The page in the RBRR road book was merely an advert for an event that people doing the RBRR might well be interested in.

Well, I had to book the ferry crossing or lose it (£400!) so I'm going out on the Harwich - Hoek Van Holland (overnight)  Sunday 4th Sept and returning on Sunday 11 Sept (overnight). I am making an assumption that the start is somewhere in Europe, stopping at a town the evening before the 'off'. With a party, somewhere, on Saturday 10 Sept. Just an assumption, hope I'm right.

10CCRDon checking his oil.jpg

• Like 1

On 13/10/2021 at 10:21, Don Cook said:

Well, I had to book the ferry crossing or lose it (£400!) so I'm going out on the Harwich - Hoek Van Holland (overnight)  Sunday 4th Sept and returning on Sunday 11 Sept (overnight). I am making an assumption that the start is somewhere in Europe, stopping at a town the evening before the 'off'. With a party, somewhere, on Saturday 10 Sept. Just an assumption, hope I'm right.

10CCRDon checking his oil.jpg

~It wouldn't be the first time you've just winged it mate!