Based on the age theme, can I suggest the following sub-categories for the next RBRR, loosely age related:

1. WhipperSnappers
2. Lead Foots
3. Fat Daddies
4. Old Farts
5. Slack Bladders
6. Coffin Dodgers

Anyone who does not qualify for the WhipperSnapper category could take part via an RBRR app.
If you don't know what an app. is I suggest you register in category 4 upwards !
Far be it for me to suggest age ranges for the categories but I am sure others on the forum will manage !

I am still knackered after the weekend, and still smiling, I think I will register in category 4.   :P

Nick_Moore wrote:
I read somewhere that when Triumph first started developing their new TR2 for rallying, Ken Richardson trialled pee tubes for just this purpose. However testing soon showed that the air pressure under a car is higher than inside it. The scheme was quickly dropped.

Just shows you how little they knew of aerodynamics!
As is well known now, the vacuum under an F1 car of the ground effect era was enough to glue it to the ceiling.
Mind you, that much suction might NOT be the sort of thing you want on a pee tube.
John