Track day video's

trackerjack

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

davesideways wrote:
Always quite cautious about those passes :)

You can come for a blast anytime. I'll hopefully be out alot next year :) I'll take the Stiglet for a blast too :)

Thanks, Dave, I look forward to a blast with you   ;)  It'll make a change from that 'old blue bus' I'm normally driven around in.....  he he he ;D

waht a nice thread to come back to after a week away :D some great vids! and good to see some vids from mark! aka GT5R.

Jon RE porsche, i hate it when that happens as your never sure wether its the drivin or the cars........happened to me when i had dave in the car with a TVR Griffith, kept pace with it (also neally went into the back of him at the hair pin LOL, infact i think when we all dashed passed stiglet ;)) altho i think that must have been the driving.....maybe next year ill be klling them ;) anyone can come for a blast in the spit once im use to it, may not be as mad as daves but will prolly sound better ;) ;D

Jony5 wrote:
waht a nice thread to come back to after a week away :D some great vids! and good to see some vids from mark! aka GT5R.

Cheers Jony5 - shame its not of my actual car - managed to blagg a drive in my mates GT - anyway pushes the right buttons for me

I've got some video action of my race car somewhere so must try to upload them

"Bored yet?".... Never :K)

Good stuff, Jon. It's kind of motivational for me..... urges me on to get the 2-door finished.

Just finished fitting the seats today (with a little help from Mr Motivator himself, Robin). I'm getting there - Slowly, but surely ::)

gt5_r wrote:

Cheers Jony5 - shame its not of my actual car - managed to blagg a drive in my mates GT - anyway pushes the right buttons for me

I've got some video action of my race car somewhere so must try to upload them

i was going to pop down last week as i was cornwall, but the fact i forgot your number, adress AND my clutch went didnt really help........3 people i wanted to see, didnt get to one of em LOL

be good year next year i think for track days, going to be some heavywieght(or lightwieght ;)) hybrid triumphs, ala sideways and mark volvo mad thing! if they are done corse. a few modded triumphs, eg. normal sprints, Jon, mart and hopefully the toledo to join in and hopefully my 6 all done and a few other i know of, green gt6 hillclimber (name i cant remember, hes the avatar thing of GT6Jims? i think, was at staffs.) who will most likly be down at combe as its his local track and im sure there are others aswell as the usuals.

goin to be a good year i reckon, hopefully the weather will be nice and hot to give us all lots of grip :) i think Mark will be hopefing for that more than all of us! hehe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived