Track day video's

trackerjack

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay make it a date for 9 th of July and I would love to sample the passenger seat of that sixfire of yours and likewise if you like.

Rebecca will be at Castle Combe on 21/04/07 for the Spring action day in her Saab Turbo.
I will ask her to put a bag over her head cos she is so ugly.

We dont think he shook his head in disapproval, Tim, but merely looked over to see the outcome, then checked his mirror.
However, I posted a thanks message on an MG's on track video stating that we used a Sprint and the guy removed it, so I would deduce that they would rather not have us there. If they could run it with just MG's, they would.
Imagine if all Triumph clubs got together for a track day we would almost have enough............give another two years.

I thought he was shaking his head the first time I saw it but he wasn't.

I've told you before, I spun on whatever the Herald estate was dribbling on to the circuit.  ;D

Just read the full description:-

Quote:
Track Day on Silverstone full GP circuit. A Triumph Vitesse drops water on the track, a Dolomite spins on it and so do I...nearly!

All the time they can fill the place up on these days, the cost is going to rise.
I predict that someone will get killed at a track day, and they will return to the small little efforts they used to be.
Just think only 7 years ago I wrote to them, questioning the sanity of allowing people on track with no helmet :o

• 1 month later...

Archived