Track day video's

trackerjack

Nah; can't be the stiglet - ain't got a dark visor !

Here !.... I thought hand-held cameras weren't allowed ?... and there was I fretting that they wouldn't let me out with my 'string & tripod' setup ::)

Nowt wrong with a decent pair of driving gloves; I wouldn't dare go out on track without mine.... sweaty palmed individual that I am.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon, Chris - great clips!

The worse thing is Picton thinks he's a genius now because of the distance he pulled out on the second lap! I told him I was 'nursing' the car round so of course he should be faster...!

Great sound though - just what Spitfires six cylinders should be like eh?!! I like your comment too... I agree - brilliant!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Is it just my PC; or, is anyone else having trouble seeing the clip ? If I click the link; it just sits there with 'Loading...' in the screen  ??)

As for your requests for the clip of Tara's close encounter; I need to know that I've got this one right before I upload anything else...

[quote by=davesideways link=Blah.pl?b=trackdays,m=1168458220,s=16 date=1169489247]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dqKskoTyc&mode=related&search= this is pure classic :)

Hardly a trackday, but shows what a boring PC country we live in  :)[/quote]

Awesome, that's Italian driving for ya

;D

Dont you ever go to bed Jony? Thanks for finding and putting on my Vid which I left loading at 2 in the morning :)
The vid shows a scrap with the Alfa 155 V6 and my Sprint which after the session was red flagged we resumed but it remained me just behind the Italian car, but we had no umph in the camcorder by then.
We also passed a nice fast white Vittesse.........who was that?
It was while having this scrap that I learned to keep the Sprint in top into Gerrards, it does not sound as fast but results in a lap of just over 1 min.

This mostly a little do with John driving Robins Sprint (if Robin was driving I would not be able to catch him let alone pass) ;)
It was Johns first experience of a Trackday and he was very impressed with the speed of our Triumphs (he drives a modern M6 BMW) 8)

The second vid is of passing a few TR's and beeing passed by the Lotus Carlton mmmmmmm367 BHP against my humble little Dolly.
In my group the Lotus was the only one I could not get on terms with............so I need more speed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_G3KNSuIDM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzkZl3pAYU

Archived