Goodwood Track Day 25th Nov - Booking Now Open

Chriss

All

Booking for the long awaited Goodwood Track day on Monday 25th November is now open through the URL

https://ticketing.goodwood.com/popular-classics-track-day-2013.html

The main points of the day are:

Date:  Monday 25th November

Price:  ï¿½150 incl VAT

Noise:   98db

Format:   Start as sessions, later move to open pit lane, max 10 cars on track at a time

Max number of entrants:  40

Code for entry on the web site:  gwct

The day is hosted by Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit and is a day for popular classics.  Club Triumph are co-ordinating the day and as we do not expect to fill it with Triumphs it will be open to entrants with classic cars from the era 1950 to 1989.  CT will be contacting other clubs from September to invite entries from them.

So get your entries in straight away.  To enter you will need to register with Goodwood.  The website will lead you through the details.

The last 2 days we have had at Goodwood have been really great.  The atmosphere of the circuit and the friendly, helpful staff make Goodwood TDs special whatever the weather.  I look forward to seeing you there   ;D

Also for anyone who might be interested there will also be the opportunity to try your hand at the Drifting Experience in Toyota GTs with an instructor and possibly the skidpan too. Even for those not taking part in the track day this could be a lot of fun, but you need to pre-book to be sure of enough capacity. To do this or for more information follow this link

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/motorsport/track-day-experiences/drift-experience.aspx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry forgot, when you have booked in pls will you update the table below, so that I can keep a track of who is coming

Name                         CT               Car                                       Experience - 0, <5, >5

Russel ?                        Y                Stag                                                 ?

Name                         CT               Car                                       Experience - 0, <5, >5

Russell Banyard           Y                 Stag                                      <5

Russell Banyard           Y                 Stag                                      <5
Michael Kimmens          ?                  ?                                           ?

• 2 weeks later...

Chris

Booked in. Any questions let me know? Martin

Martin Marrison            Y                 Spitfire 2500                          1.5!

P.S. Perhaps this year we can have that driving training session without me being towed back behind the tow truck!

• 4 weeks later...

Matt and I are also booked in in Harold with a few who have not declared their interest due to not being CT members or being CT but in 'other - compatible' cars.................so it's now officially:

Martin Marrison            Y             Spitfire 2500                              1.5!
Dale/Matt Barker          Y                Herald                                    >5

Yes, I support what Dale has written.  From the start of September entry will be open to compatible cars from other marques and will be actively publicised.  Others tend to be more proactive than us at getting their money out so there is a risk that the remaining places will go fairly quickly and that they may not follow the procedure of noting their entry on the Forum thread Iie here).

15 of us expressed in interest and 4 have booked.  I will not be able to make it, so there are 10 of us to enter, more I hope.

Please get you entry in soon so as to avoid disappointment.  I look forward to seeing the entries arrive.

Cheers, Chris

Martin Marrison            Y             Spitfire 2500                              1.5!
Dale/Matt Barker          Y                Herald                                    >5
Clive+Gill Senior           y              Toledo                                       <5

Booked, but only after having to call Goodwood as the website wouldn't register any car details. Must say the lady was extremely helpful and polite, makes a change!

For anyone who might be interested there will also be the opportunity to try your hand at the Drifting Experience in Toyota GTs with an instructor and possibly the skidpan too. Even for those not taking part in the track day this could be a lot of fun, but you need to pre-book to be sure of enough capacity. To do this or for more information follow this link

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/motorsport/track-day-experiences/drift-experience.aspx

Clive+Gill Senior           y              Toledo                                       <5
Tim Walker                   Y               TR7                                          >5

Thanks to all of you that have booked so far.  We will now be approaching other clubs and promoting the event in the classic car press.  If you said you were interested earlier in the year I suggest you get your entry in asap as entries may fill up quite rapidly.

Thanks, Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Russell Banyard            Y                 Stag                                         <5
Martin Marrison            Y                 Spitfire 2500                              1.5!
Dale/Matt Barker          Y                 Herald                                       >5
Clive+Gill Senior          Y                  Toledo                                       <5
Tim Walker                  Y                 TR7                                           >5
Ben Tomkins                Y                 Sprint                                        >5

• 2 weeks later...