3CR - Sunday 24th September.

Ajaxracer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that, at present, the only info available currently is that which is printed in the magazine on page 42 after the first paragraph.  This gives approximate start and finish locations and the expected mileage.

There will, no doubt, be more available on the website and on the forum in the coming weeks.

Entry Form for the CT 3CR is now available to download below, and is also available from the Comps Website at [Sorry, link no longer available], at the bottom of the page.  The Regulations will be posted shortly.

Colin - Yes, borrowing one of yours would be very much appreciated.  The TR6 will do...

Quoted from sparky_spit
Entry Form for the CT 3CR is now available to download below, and is also available from the Comps Website at [Sorry, link no longer available], at the bottom of the page.  The Regulations will be posted shortly.

Entry already in from Radley/Wake.  

Quoted from Jonny-Jimbo
Why do I need regulations for my wedding??? 😀

Every man gets a set of Regs when they get married. When you have to do the washing up; when you are allowed to go out to the shed; when you are cooking dinner; what side of the bed you are sleeping on;  what "I've got a headache" actually means, and all that sort of stuff.

Don't worry, the book is only about an inch thick.

Quoted from sparky_spit

Every man gets a set of Regs when they get married. When you have to do the washing up; when you are allowed to go out to the shed; when you are cooking dinner; what side of the bed you are sleeping on;  what "I've got a headache" actually means, and all that sort of stuff.

Don't worry, the book is only about an inch thick.

Not only are there Regs but you also have to get a licence and that can end up with endorsements on it if you're not careful

On a slightly more serious note entries received so far are:
Expert
1) Steve Radley & Colin Wake
2) Charlie Deards & Ellis Stokes

Novice
3) Annie Andrews & Reg Barton

Beginner
4) Mark Bulford & Steve Bamforth

and with a couple more threatened to be in the post that's the halfway mark on entries so it will definitely run - whoopee!

Quoted from Dale
Entries received so far are:
Expert
3) Mike Banks & Mark Rutter

Novice
1) Annie Andrews & Reg Barton

Beginner
1) Mark Bulford & Steve Bamforth

I have found a fatal flaw in my numbering system - yes, yes a feartal flearw yeau kneau. I 'ave therefore employed the old number system changing ploy........................

Nearest one is the Roebuck, literally a few hundred yards from the start. Martin Randle has stayed there several times and rates it as OK or there is the Novotel Knebworth which isn't really in Knebworth but is just off J7 A1M and is where many of us stay after the dinner in March, that's OK too. Both should be bookable online

Quoted from richard w
Anyone need a co-driver? Don't want to commit to using the 2000 in case it has a nervous breakdown on the 10CR.

Send Davemate a message. It's about time he started using his car for stuff other than commuting! 🙂

entries received now are:
Expert
3) Mike Banks & Mark Rutter

Novice
1) Annie Andrews & Reg Barton

Beginner
1) Mark Bulford & Steve Bamforth
2) Clive & Margo Pelerin