It's only 150 days to go!!

Time to get out there proving the reliability of your cars.

That would be if owner of said car had even got it out of long term storage and looked at it, let alone swapped the engine.

AAaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (now where is the running round like a headless chicken screaming insanely smiley)

Colin

thescrapman wrote:
It's only 150 days to go!!

Time to get out there proving the reliability of your cars.

That would be if owner of said car had even got it out of long term storage and looked at it, let alone swapped the engine.

AAaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (now where is the running round like a headless chicken screaming insanely smiley)

Colin

relax, it's on the list  :-)

The links should always point to the one and only list I maintain here http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tHhXMI58QKP7wxtPcRMZhjQ&chrome=false&gid=2

The link in my sig should bring that up too.

The list was last updated a few days ago, I have a few more updates to process but no new entries

Apologies for the lack of RBRR info for the last few months. We have all been very busy with our other activities such as Jason who has just finished helping with the WCR40 event.

However lots is now happening, an e-mail will go out soon outlining this to all entrants.

Speaking of Volcano Ash, for now I hope the sky's are clear in June as Heraldhabatat and his wife are crossing the pond.  Have Heralds for them to play with.  Of course need clear sky's in September when I cross over.  If sky's are funkey after the RBRR I assume I plenty of place's to stay.

Archived