Now up and running for test purposes-

http://club.triumph.org.uk/rbrnews

For those familiar with it, it's all very much the same as last time.

For newbies, it's a means of collating SMS messages and e-mails on the website during the event so that supporters can follow progress of the run online. Full details will be in the road book. (Please don't repeat them here to prevent spam)

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, there's an undocumented feature that some might find useful if your device adds a signature to your message that you can't turn off.
Just finish your your message with 'EOM' on a new line. The software will then ignore that and anything that follows.

Keith

Keith wrote:
BTW, there's an undocumented feature that some might find useful if your device adds a signature to your message that you can't turn off.
Just finish your your message with 'EOM' on a new line. The software will then ignore that and anything that follows.

Keith

Thankyou Keith, my "borrowed from work" Blackberry refuses to allow me to remove the stupid "send from my... " signature. They come pre-locked down I think.

Now I have a solution

Cheers

Colin

Hi Roger,
It's something to do with the non-UK number, as far as I can see no non-UK texts have got as far as our provider. I can raise a support query with them, perhaps it is something they don't support but I can't find that in the T&Cs
Can you confirm that you have definitely sent texts from your number recently?

Cheers,

Keith