Who's worried about Badgers Holt?

It's the prospect of no pies at Stirling, a Scottish delicacy that gives us chronic heart disease but which you Englanders seem to love, that I'm concerned about.

Come to think of it, I could make a fortune, exporting chronic heart disease south of the border!

If you don't use Morrison's, my house is just a few miles down the road.

The wife will be overcome with emotion when 100+ Triumphs turn up. :)

She's a great cook and a few hundred Scotch pies and bridies would be no problem!

I'll break the good news to her tonight. :)

Jim.

As for the Pie's, back in 06 the oversize one's got their first and I did not get any.  Last time I managed to get 1!.  While they are OK not something I would rush to get.  I don't think I could get 100+ Triumph's in my driveway, 50 maby but not 100, no matter what some think.  The wife would make sure everyone got something to eat.  She would just call in a order to our local store that does platters.  She is good about that and spending my money.  Thankfully my garage fridge does not hold that much BEER but than you can't drink and drive anyway.  Of course their is no way the RBRR could came here without a boat.  You would be welcome though.  I assume you don't really burn Otter's or yell Holt to Badgers.  Sleeping in the garage? Problem?  You just have to let the sheep out once in a while, or you are knee deep in IT!   I trust Tim and his gang will work everything out and all will be fine.  Thanks for the offer but I don't need heart deisease as I have allready had a massive heart attack and six by-pass'es.

You're right Burnerboy.

It isn't on my list of late night opening garages between Scotch Corner on the A1 and John O'Groats.

Closer to the event, I'll post all the details of the open garages along that stretch of the route for all you southern tourists.

Jim.

PS  How were the ladyboys?

In 06 I seem to remember Ashley Mills knew of a all night station just off the A9 south of Alness.  We were in the front of the pack and quite a few also knew of this stop.  At least that's how I remember it.  Last time we came accross a small mom and pop station that just opened for the day around Dunbeath just as it was getting light.  DollyRoo will go more than 350 miles on a tank but Ash's Acclaim does not have that much safe range.