Overnight on the Med

Raider

Thanks Martin.  I've mailed Paul and will do so again to let him know that the Villa is preferred.  Chris is not keen on camping as he'd rather keep the space in the car for other stuff.  I'm not bothered either way, but as Dean is sorting out non-camping for us on Sunday the Villa would be perfect.

Malcolm.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoted from Raider And I'll let crew 25 know too - in fact I'll send private e-mails and copy everyone in.

rather like match making this :B

This is what i've been trying to organize for the sunday with team 25 too.
I haven't had a reply yet though.
Anyone seen/seeing other teams at anytime that haven't expressed their wishes for either friday night or sunday night accomodation, could you please let them know that to be sure of numbers before hand we'd like to hear from them.

Dean.

Quote:
Chris recons we are better off with some extra tools and more fuel.

It's a thought but I am going to work on the principle that a mobile phone and europassist are the most important tools! :o

Oh, and I will get some spares from S&S again but they are jusdt things like throttle cable, spare plugs etc.

Extra fuel?  Well, 35MPG + and a 12 gallon tank gives quite a range you know.

Plus make sure you fill up at Rheims at about 12.30 PM in either the Shell or BP station and you'll be fine ;) Generally, once it gets into the evening buy fuel wherever you can :o

Dean

I don't think I've seen an email from you recently but It could have been put into the spam folder, and yes team 25 are up for sharing.

Martin I've seen your email and I'll see what can be sorted out.

Charlie

Archived