10 CR Entrants List

• 2 weeks later...

Team 9 has now outgrown my 2 seater Spitfire (which is still poorly) and will now be a 2 man 1 lady team in a Vitesse, well it will be if it is finsihed in time! That should make the hills a bit easier!

Will post some details on the car's progress when i find out what state it is actually in.

• 3 months later...

[quote by=doug_foreman link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,m=1105084531,s=20 date=1107284564]And he's allready got that ''have i really just driven for 48hours in a triumph'' look[/quote]

I think a bib would honestly come in handy for those drowsy drooling drivers.

Dean.

If they enter after the cut off date how can we be sure to get all the maps for one thing?

The Germany road atlas is already out of print so I am getting alternatives now for crews 30 to 40.

Then we have to mark them up (how are you doing James ??)).

The car stickers have just arrived - I couldn't leave ordering them any longer. We have enough for 50 cars so 40 entries is fine with a few left over for spares.

I also need to let Alberto know how many will want a meal at Lesa - it's only right to give  some notice.

So a cut off date really needs to be applied now the event is official and so much larger/complex - it's not like the first time, just turn up and we'll chuck a spare map at you :o

Of course if I receive an entry on August 1st 3rd with a July post mark it will be accepted ;)  After that onto a reserves list.

Yes i agree with the cut off, even thought my thoughts are generally "the more the merrier".
At my end, the number of entrants is getting to be a problem. We're up to 63 for the BBQ which with good weather won't be any problem. But in the event of rain, there is only seating for +-70.
Accomodation is no problem, i can accomodate everyone that needs a bed as long as they let me know in time!

Dean.

Archived