Dates for the 2007 10CR

Jason

Now September, October is a tricky time for me with kids birthdays etc so I need to get dates in the diary and start fabricating excuses to miss things etc. Anyone who saw me buying assorted crap in every country will know that I pay dearly for missing a birthday but at least I am allowed to go! Do we have dates set yet or any ideas of approx dates?

I know I know, RBRR first but I was bored and started dreaming of the mountains again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 10CR dates will be announced in 4 weeks time and the entry forms will be in the November copy of 'ClubTorque'.

Entry will be limited!

The best thing about the 10CR is that I will have no organisational involvement.
'Thank god for that' I hear you say!

My entry will of course be the Grey Car.

Being a potential entrant rather than the organiser I can heckle from the floor of the house - what luxury :)

So, if it's limited surely the 2003 entrants get first refusal or even a guaranteed entry :)

I too am looking forward to the 10CR - only last night I met a chap from the 2000 register who has heard of the 10CR and has an ambition to do the Stelvio.

Of course, there's only a select few of us "have done the Stelvio" - eh Jason 8)

This is a bit insane though ,we haven't done this years RBRR and we're allready starting to talk about the 10cr.....should we start  a new thread entitled 10cr2007 fever....and can i put my order in for polo shirts now or is it too early and can i have some done with 2005 on as i still haven't got one of those

[quote by=Raider link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,m=1157110282,s=5 date=1157137505]

Of course, there's only a select few of us "have done the Stelvio" - eh Jason 8)[/quote]

Yes, A very select few, who have actually driven the Stelvio, eh Jason.. :-)

Note for next time........ Take own car......... And winge like bug*ery that your co-drivers are abusing it and that you do not trust them to take good care of it when climbing the Stelvio...... (Sorry Carl, couldn't resist)

:-)

Colin

Well it was quick enough in the '05 event, seemed a crime passing some of the finest places in europe, and driving straight past. I think i might have to take a leaf out of Carruthers book, and stop for some gastronomic delights on the '07 event.

[quote by=Charlie link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,m=1157110282,s=21 date=1157195319]Well it was quick enough in the '05 event, seemed a crime passing some of the finest places in europe, and driving straight past. I think i might have to take a leaf out of Carruthers book, and stop for some gastronomic delights on the '07 event.[/quote]

It's the only way! As you say - it's criminal...!

Archived