Wednesday night accomodation recommendations?

GreenV8Machine

GT6_User_and_Abuser wrote:
wednesday night 2 teams are stopping here http://www.mulberrylodge.org.uk/accomodation.html 10 minutes away from the start, in a village with a safe car park so they tell me.

It's nice and quiet out there. Lots of excellent roads as well, used to be on my way to HAtfield Poly when I was younger (much younger!)

Cheers

Colin

bobyspit wrote:
We are at the travelodge in Hatfield Central we will be going for a curry at a decent local place near to Hatfield if anyone is interested?

Sounds good. Buzz me the details and I'll try to make it. I may be working that night though...

What time are you going for the curry?  We're likely to be down fairly late.....but a decent curry is always tempting!!  
We would have been earlier, but one of my crew is a driving instructor and has got lessons booked in till late afternoon.  I did suggest that he might use this to our advantage and practice his navigation skills on his victims.... right, take the next left, and go straight over the Millau bridge....

858 wrote:
What time are you going for the curry?  We're likely to be down fairly late.....but a decent curry is always tempting!!  
We would have been earlier, but one of my crew is a driving instructor and has got lessons booked in till late afternoon.  I did suggest that he might use this to our advantage and practice his navigation skills on his victims.... right, take the next left, and go straight over the Millau bridge....

Steve may not be getting to us until 9ish so fairly late!

For those wanting to join us for the Ruby please pm me your mobiles and I will send a group text to all thoses interested.
Rob

858 wrote:

Steve may not be getting to us until 9ish so fairly late!

For those wanting to join us for the Ruby please pm me your mobiles and I will send a group text to all thoses interested.
Rob

Archived