10CR - must be a drug?

sparky_spit

I'm suffering 10CR withdrawal symptoms....

My previously very interesting job seems very boring now.

I went to bed last night at 11 O'clock and got up at 7.30 this morning - how ordinary?

On Monday night I drove my wife's Peugeot 206 to the takeaway, and it felt like driving a huge people carrier - has my sense of space been compromised forever?

I keep looking at the dirt, oil-mist and flies stuck to the Spitfire and don't want to clean it off.

I keep thinking about all the mods I need to do before the 2011 event.

Am I mad? Or did Ellis print the roadbook on heroin-soaked paper?

mike .it's got something to do with breathing all those engine smells for all that time..it does become very infectious...i wasn't ready for the 10cr yet..marshalling was enough..but by the time the RBRR comes round i'll be in full triumph driving mode again..in fact i'm doing an event sunday...did some engine stripping today..the herald is going to have a faster power lump ;)

doug_foreman wrote:
mike .it's got something to do with breathing all those engine smells for all that time..it does become very infectious...i wasn't ready for the 10cr yet..marshalling was enough..but by the time the RBRR comes round i'll be in full triumph driving mode again..in fact i'm doing an event sunday...did some engine stripping today..the herald is going to have a faster power lump ;)

what are you going to put in it?

Mike

timbancroft61 wrote:
Still reckon you should attempt the RBRR, you'd love it-sod the sleep, you need to drive and drive and drive!

Honestly, the RBRR is motoring Nirvana!

Must say that I did not once give the saloon any grief on the 10CR, we just cruised.

puff- i will take it off you if you dont use it correctly!

Could almost do with something every six months... just enough time to repair / improve then start again!... Just looking at the movie clips posted up brings a smile... sunny weather, great scenery cars people what more could you ask for... RBRR same thing, ok so the sun isn't quiet as hot!

GT6_Don wrote:
What timing - I spent yesterday in hospital passing a kidney stone!

Alternators and kidney stones - both designed to give me maximum grief!

Don't talk to me about kidney stones - I had them after the RBRR last year and it bloody hurts!

10CR this year I made sure I drank lots and lots of water. I think we made more toilet stops than fuel stops!

Archived