10CR - must be a drug?

sparky_spit

ajp wrote:
no as bad as 10 pints of old peculiar

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I had half a can and within ten minutes felt the excitement of Russian roulette farting.

Remember all that paper I knicked from the petrol station to clean my windows? Came in very handy buzzing down the German motorways when I found out our bog-roll had vanished. I've still not found it.

Blackdog has to the the worlds most effective flushing agent. Maybe that's why no-one wanted to rest of the can...

ajp wrote:
no as bad as 10 pints of old peculiar

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I had half a can and within ten minutes felt the excitement of Russian roulette farting.

Remember all that paper I knicked from the petrol station to clean my windows? Came in very handy buzzing down the German motorways when I found out our bog-roll had vanished. I've still not found it.

Blackdog has to the the worlds most effective flushing agent. Maybe that's why no-one wanted to rest of the can...

ferny wrote:

Blackdog has to be the the worlds most effective flushing agent. Maybe that's why no-one wanted to rest of the can...

Blackdog is nothing compared to a certain Herald with a rather raucous exhaust and no body mount pads fitted between the boot floor where the exhaust runs and the chassis. I swear it sends it back up the other way!    :o :'(

Deeb wrote:
Mind you I still think that the high point of the event was lapping the ring..................................

Certainly was the adrenalin peak  ;D. Who says you need a fast car to frighten yourself  :P  I rather enjoyed the route there as well......... yowling sixes at midnight in the GSB tunnel anyone  ;)

Nick

Archived