• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thescrapman wrote:
So has a dip in the Med.

Martin is polishing his Speedos in readiness.

Quote:
I hear they only smuggle one small budgie at a time in Lancashire!

Jim.

It's the gut above them that bothers me ;D

I like all the rumours, there might even be some truth in them ;)

3020 wrote:
there was a rumour the format will be  going back to it's roots I.E the 03 run ...if that's the case i may well get my GT6 out of mothballs especially

I hope you do Doug.

BRP is too uncomfortable now I reckon, but I can use my convertible. Or maybe refit the original searts, take the door bars out and put some carpets back in BRP?

well i've been looking round the shops for a pair of budgie smugglers to wear...might even see if i can get big Colin to join in ..but him in a pair of B S (puke).mind you ...how far are they going to take the format back to the origins  :-/

• 4 weeks later...

Goody wrote:
DollyRoo has her new windscreen (a real one this time) and is ready, counting the days.

Bobby:  Same spare list as last time.

Is the last 10CR over?  Only 3 cars that I know of including us made it back to the Plough Monday night!

........on auto pilot?
The actual finish was at Rolduc
I even considered going back home through Rotterdam .....but two new tyres were more important

We made it to the Plough on the previous 10CR, it was a nice break and a pint but not needed this time so long slog up motorway to Bolton from Dover, we had some interesting conversations trying to stay awake nearing manchester...at 2am..!  (mad) (eek) (drool)

There was the option of the Nurburgring on leaving Rolduc, did anybody do it?

uksnatcher wrote:
We made it to the Plough on the previous 10CR, it was a nice break and a pint but not needed this time so long slog up motorway to Bolton from Dover, we had some interesting conversations trying to stay awake nearing manchester...at 2am..!  (mad) (eek) (drool)

?

Why on earth would anyone want to stay awake near Manchester...? :P

• 3 weeks later...

South of France, after getting back from 10cr 2011, 3 days later flew into Geveva, and to cut a long story short (gf decided Chamonix was a bit nippy, so typed Monaco into the sat nav....) ended up driving in a hire car to the South of France for a week, VERY nice and a big YES to it on the 10CR 2013  8)

pic from Monaco McDonald's balcony with bit of the Monaco GP r+w kerbing in shot.