Door Courtesy Light Switches

GrayFox

I bought a pair of door courtesy light switches from Paddocks to replace the knackered ones on the 13/60 convertible.  They seem to be larger than the original switches and do not fit the door pillar.  It looks as if they only supply this one.  Has anyone else replaced theirs and if so where did they source ones that fit?

2204 wrote:
I had one missing so I bought the same one, it was possibly from Canleys. It was a bugger to fit and I now have a puncture hole into the side of the door because the neck bit was too long when the door closed on it...... :-/

Think I'll send them back and try to get hold of a pair from a scrapper.  Seems silly to sell things which don't fit..  We've got a torch for the meantime !!

Gray.. is that your knackered switch on the left. If so I have 2 of them. Got them for a GT6 but they are too narrow for the hole on the A-pillar. Fancy a swap? They are used but in great condition. Wil grab a picture tomorrow if you're interested.

Not sure if the one you have there would work for me but worth a punt!!!
Cheers

boxcorsair wrote:
Gray.. is that your knackered switch on the left. If so I have 2 of them. Got them for a GT6 but they are too narrow for the hole on the A-pillar. Fancy a swap? They are used but in great condition. Wil grab a picture tomorrow if you're interested.

Not sure if the one you have there would work for me but worth a punt!!!
Cheers

Wowee.  Have sent you a PM.  This club website really works!!!!

• 3 years later...