I had a similar issue but horn only stuck on when I turned right!

The purple wire from the horn push to the loom had broken and was earthing on the steering column when I turned.

The fact that you can hear the relay clicking would suggest that the relay is working to me.

Barry

Top tip for removing the steering wheel - undo the big nut under the horn push, put it back on a few turns - then bash, swear, pull and suitably abuse the wheel to get it off. If the nut is left on, when the wheel does finally come off it will not smack you in the face and leave you sat back in the driver's seat semi concussed and bleeding from a fat lip.

Been there, got the T shirt (with a blood stain on it)

Jason wrote:
Top tip for removing the steering wheel - undo the big nut under the horn push, put it back on a few turns - then bash, swear, pull and suitably abuse the wheel to get it off. If the nut is left on, when the wheel does finally come off it will not smack you in the face and leave you sat back in the driver's seat semi concussed and bleeding from a fat lip.

Been there, got the T shirt (with a blood stain on it)

Yep, that's a lesson that tends to stayed learned  ;)

Nick

6538 wrote:
well some good news it got through the mot with no probs , but the horn got stuck on again as i drove out of test bay so it must be a wire catching somewhere lol

Sometimes the wire to the brass ring catches the steering column, or is frayed and does the same thing
Take off wheel(again) check the brass ring wire that goes down the column and has a bullet connector under the dash.column