Show your favourite Triumph...er, not your own!

Tim Bancroft

23 hours ago, Batch said:

Hi

This car now has a new custodians John and Susan Bonnett. Here's a link to them announcing this on the TR Register forum https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/82180-the-andrew-flexney-tr3a/ , along with some nice photos.

Dave

I am guessing that is the same John Bonnett that produced a very nice body for a GT6 (Spitfire?)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thescrapman said:

I am guessing that is the same John Bonnett that produced a very nice body for a GT6 (Spitfire?)

I saw him on Sunday. But have spoken to him a few times about the car. He REALLY likes it, and John knows how to drive a car very quickly, something he rarely mentions. I was trying to get him along to the TRR trackday in May with it.

My Sister Lizzie's Herald 12/50 convertible (fitted with tuned Spitfire 1500 engine, overdrive box and Spitfire diff) sprayed by her then hubbie, Paul Day who was a spayer by trade, owned from the mid 90s to about 10 years ago. Now sold on to Paul's uncle who has restored to to a somewhat more original look....

holland94.2.jpg

• Like 2