10CR 2024

Don Cook

6 hours ago, Don Cook said:

Is it in Nov that the 10CR entry is opened up? Can we be advised how, and on what platforms, entry will be opened?

It will all happen here, on this website, as all CT events do.

We are planning to open late November, but I understand the team are waiting for a few things to be "firmed up"

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Howard said:

Clive, Any update on the planned date to open entries?

It is Ellis who is in charge. I just help out with the website side of things. However, I believe there are a few things still being sorted causing some delays. 

I am sure we will all know when a date has been set, and an email will go out to all members.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just a brief update to say we are still waiting on some key information before we can open entry. It's looking as though we'll launch in the new year - not ideal, but beyond my control I'm afraid. We are aware of the situation with Team Coordin8. 

As soon as we have some firm info, I'll post on here. Please bear with us.

Regards

Ellis

Edited by Ellis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Velocita Rosso said:

Until the government increases pensions .....then you have to

in april you get another increase, that makes it 18.6% in 2 years. Rather better than my increase in income. 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Velocita Rosso said:

All seems very quiet re `24....generally by now its a buzz of excitement.

Oh I’m VERY excited !!! Get the car back from Moordale on Tuesday following some paint, prep for Castle Coombe track day on 1st May with TR Register, then prep work for the summer and the event of the year, the 10CR … I’ll try not to break my ribs, puncture my lung and have to miss it this time 😂🫣

Some of us are on the 9.30am ferry from Newhaven to Dieppe. Only an hour from Rouen. The total travel time is probably the same as going Dover/Calais, but more time spent chatting on the ferry and less driving time- it'll be a more relaxing start to the 10CR given that the next few days are entirely driving!

• Like 1