Dates/Times for next years RBRR:

18.30 Friday 3rd Oct till 18.30 Sunday 5th Oct. (Note: New start time)

Start and finish as usual: The Plough, Crews Hill, near Enfield, Middlesex. Between Jct 24 and 25 M25.

Entry opens with publication of November 2007 'Club Torque' magazine - to be published approx. 15/11/07.

Entry Limit: 100no.
Reserve List to be operated after 100 entries have been r'ced.

I did consider auctioning entry numbers for those who really want a specific number but then I thought it would be far too much trouble to administer. As this will be my first RBRR as an organising slave I figured I should not try and make it difficult. Maybe RBRR 2010 I'll devise some sort of entry action, maybe using an eBay like auction!
As far as allocating entries is converned it's going to be purely on the basis of the order in which they drop through my letter box and I open them - ie totally random. No delivered to me in my hand, it's gotta come through the letter box at home. As ever, the offical's decision is final :-)

Ooo the power! But how do I allocate my own entry number??

True...........

I am hoping that the top gentleman who is organising the entries (Mr Chinn, Sir.) will remember all the people who respect and admire him when it comes to vetting the entry forms.

Did I also mention he is devilishly handsome too..............

(Chinny, would love to be Team1........!!)

Archived