Anne and I have entered again, so as well as the normal spares, we'll be packing lipstick etc again.  ;D

Just wondered how many other cars will have a mixed sex team (should set Smithy off again) ?

And for those that are wondering if they should invite their partner Mrs Weaver thoroughly enjoyed the experience in 2012

Sorry , link no longer available

timbancroft61 wrote:
Yes, we have had a number of 'Me and Mrs' teams before:

These couples spring to mind.
Michael andG illian Helm
Mark and Jo MacLean
Malcolm and Madalene Warren
Carl Shakespeare and Beckie Govier
Richard and Hilary Brake
David Picton and Frederique Slezak
Barry and Caroline McGrath

What car, Mike?

Mrs McLean and I have been taking part together since 2000. In fact, since 2002 it's about the only time we get 2 days 'quality time' without children!! We think the same, and I can therefore trust her implicitly with the car, and with all the normal challenges of the event. Really hoping she can get the time off work for 2014.

timbancroft61 wrote:
Yes, we have had a number of 'Me and Mrs' teams before:

These couples spring to mind.

Mark and Jo MacLean
Malcolm and Madalene Warren
Carl Shakespeare and Beckie Govier
Richard and Hilary Brake
David Picton and Frederique Slezak
Barry and Caroline McGrath

What car, Mike?

Mr & Mrs Chatterton have done the RBRR twice now. Once in the yellow estate and once in the white PI. Sam loved it, but with young children ONE of us has to stay at home. (guess who won?)   ;D ;D

Amanda and I did the run together last year (with Dad too), at the moment my co-drivers are 'mulling it over', Amanda slipped a disc in August and finds long journeys abit of a pain, so may not do next year. One things for sure, there will be a Radford entry again next year.

My sister joined CT yesterday at the NEC and plans on using her auto 1500HL dolly for the run, with her husband as co-driver.

Colin

AlanChatterton wrote:

Mr & Mrs Chatterton have done the RBRR twice now. Once in the yellow estate and once in the white PI. Sam loved it, but with young children ONE of us has to stay at home. (guess who won?)   ;D ;D

That's a shame Alan but it will be nice to see Sam :)