The main picture in the PC article is one of my photos, as is the small one at the bottom with Chris having a kip!

Nice to see my pictures published But, would have been better if the magazine could actually have credited the photos to the photographer.....

cook1e wrote:

Nice to see my pictures published But, would have been better if the magazine could actually have credited the photos to the photographer.....

...but that`s life
Being PRO for CT I write lots of articles that go in National mags
Most of the time they write my article.....word for word.....and still goes to the credit of the editor or writer.....with no mention of CT officials
Other times..........they write about our events from articles I have written with all the correct facts, but then add their own few words to give it more impetus for mag sales.....eg " the race goes from a to b"....when it isn`t a race....and could get us into bother with with various official organisations

So .....think to yourself ...`I did that` , and be proud .....and thank yourself for assisting CT

Captains`Log` that`s a Start-ship, enterprise..... :B

timbancroft61 wrote:
Great articles in Triumph World, in fact 9 pages worth!

Fantastic or what!

My subscription for Triumph World has just run out, damn. Had to delay renewing because of petrol costs for RBRR but all in a good cause!

We only occasionally get TW in shops here in the Forest and have to wait until we have a trip outside ........ we are an insular lot  8)

MUT

• 3 weeks later...

cook1e wrote:
... Nice to see my pictures published But, would have been better if the magazine could actually have credited the photos to the photographer.....

They should have. The person who presses the button is the legal owner of a picture.
Publishing without your permission is illegal. I'd go for a free subscription or threaten with legal action  :X

It wasn't without my permission as the magazines had requested pictures and I sent some in so legally legitimate, but it still would have been nice to have been credited.

Never mind, next time if I submit any pictures to magazines I'll state that they only have my permission to use if they credit me for the pictures in the publication. Hindsight is a great thing :-) .