Accommodation in the Netherlands

Ellis

Hi all

All runners should now be in receipt of an e-mail with the details of the Limburg accommodation. If anyone entered hasn't received an e-mail, can you either e-mail me or PM me here and I'll have another go !!!

Thanks

Ellis ;)

With a bit of luck we should be able to get a long way away from the 'Local' evening entertainment.

Soft Rock Karaoke in Dutch was the order of the day last time...  :-/

Messer's 'Hollow Legs' Chinn and his mate 'Just One More' Cook had better watch they don't get lost after helping Roger and Theo drink the bar dry.

;D

Colin

:-) No need to apologise, you gotta laugh when an engine blows. My only regret was that it went out with a whimper. No drama just a vibration then clang clang clang. I like it when they let go in a cloud of smoke, some flames and maybe a few internal engine parts scattered on the road.
Anyway, all water under the bridge now, it's all back together and I've returned to getting the injection sorted!

Any sort of blow up is usually expensive although one of my first was a 100 mph loss of power on the M25 at 2am in my first Vitesse. I coasted to the side of the road and realised I was without tools or a light to see wtf had happened - there was a lot of oil smoke and it would not start. I was also on my way back to base, had to be there for 6am latest otherwise I was in deep crap. My parents came out, we towed the car to safety, they then took me the 150 miles to base, came back, towed the car home to await my return. When I returned in the day light I immediately saw that the fuming oil spray was the emission control breather had fallen apart and the crankcase was venting into the engine bay. Why wouldn't it start? Low tension wire had fractured - all in a 5 minute repair but I spent all day at it coz my mother was watching and still pissed off at spending the middle of the night ferrying me and my broken car around!!

[quote by=GT6_Don link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,m=1176763428,s=20 date=1177100816]Jason - what is "wathing" and should your mother have been doing doing it at all...you know being a mother and all!?[/quote]

Top banana to Jason's parent's for keeping him on the road in errrrrrrm difficult times...

ANYWAY... BACK TO BUSINESS...

SO, I've had about 10 replies... 57 entries... the rest of you I assume are thinking about the car park ???

Archived