Teams, I know that Ellis has sent out e-mails to all of you who have booked villa accomodation in Dormelleto and asked you to respond to me (Acting Accomodations Officer, Italy)

So far I have only had three responses. The request is that you let me know your names, date and place of birth so that you can be pre-registered with the camp site. Teams that are all male and have booked a one room villa will require an extra bed putting in the room.
Two room villas with all male teams will require an extra bed in the second room. The camp site are willing to do this at no extra charge and want to be able to organise this before we arrive to save everyone time and ensure that there is no last minute fecking about with people wanting extra beds at the last minute.

I have been to the site and seen the villas, they are superb and the staff very friendly and willing to make sure we have a great stay there.

PLEASE respond to this call and let me have the details requested above as soon as possible. This is for YOUR benefit.

After all the hard work that Ellis and others are putting in on your behalf this is a simple request that should only take you two minutes to complete, let me have the details pronto!

You can PM me your details or send them to me at paul@pdarbyshire.co.uk

If this sounds like a bolloking, it is! C'mon guys and do your bit.

jcarruthers wrote:
Colin - I guess it depends how friendly you are :)

I suspect after 36 hours driving, Ivi might be making Mike sleep outside for taking her on holiday 'under false pretences'.

So we need a single room, a twin room, and a hammock outside.

:-)

Colin

Really only applies to the people who elected to camp or stay in Villas at the camp site (emphasis on the villa people really) so that the extra bed question can be sorted. Thanks to all who have replied so far, some more than once - sorry guys I should have responded straight away to those of you who had already heeded the call from Ellis but I was away from the PC with work commitments.

I will liase with Ellis again and work up a list of the guilty who have not yet responded YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Archived