Chriss

tiggrr1 wrote:
Hey Martin

The boss has said I've got a pass for the day so I'll see you there or If you'll lower yourself ;) a lift in a GT6 :)

although I'll have to drop Anna off at school first and then whizz across to Cadwell.

Thanks Steve but I expect to be in Bryce's car transporter :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Try this at the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/9

Play with the map bit and point it to the Grimsby/Louth area, at the moment they seem to think friday will at least be dry :o

Of course in this mad country that could mean anything :-/

Weather for Friday looking better :). Me and Roy will be rockin' and a rollin' through the late afternoon/early evening, and the forecaster seems to be that we'll be chasing the rain off toward the North Sea!
Growing increasingly excited- tempted to get a CD of music such as The Battle of Britain, 633 Squadron, The Dam Busters etc. to play for the high speed dash there :)

I've just come across John Wolfe's notes on Cadwell, which agree with what worked best for me at last years trackday. Thought I'd share it with anyone who's interested since it might save hours of trial and error. It took me the whole day last time to work out that 2nd was the right gear to start the mountain in and that there is no need to brake for Coppice.

SPARE PLACE - Nigel has dropped out so there is still a spare place if anyone wants it.

Archived