Just wondering if there's anything going on?? I guess there will be a lot of crews in the Enfield area already on thursday. We'll be there for sure,  possibly staying at the Premier Travel Inn. (like most crews?? )

So please Mr Bancroft.... tell us what's the entertainment like on thursdaynight??  ;D 

Quoted from GTRoger ...So please Mr Bancroft.... tell us what's the entertainment like on thursdaynight??  ;D 

Hint .....

[Sorry, album link no longer available]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thursday night is when you get you're car ready is'nt it? I hope so or I have even less time.Perhaps I could get it booked in for a tune up on the friday morning again, nothing like a deadline to get the adrenalin going. ;D

Quoted from timbancroft61 Yep, Its the only fun in town!

Hmmm, much as I hate to have to contradict, there is other fun, and in a different town  :)

Same as every Thursday, the night before the RBRR, I shall be running the Quiz Nite down at the Meadow Farm pub in Redditch - should be home around midnight, and can then start the final preparations on the car!!!!  ;D

If you're Midlands-based why not pop along........ "Yes, good evening everybody, and welcome to tonight's quiz night down here at the Meadow Farm. It's a free-to-enter quiz and if you'd like to take part......."

It may not be the night before but since I will arrive at Heathrow on Tuesday morning.  :) Jason has (if he remembers and it's still on) has invited me to go with him to a pub with outher Triumph members.  If any of you are their then come up and say hi (or go to *%#@  :'( or whatever)  I just might buy a drink or two?????  Come Wednesday I will be with Ashley so my time will be his.  Party ON!!!!!   :K) The GOODY

There are a few locals near by The Plough.. I'm sure we could be persuaded to join in a little merry making, remembering of course that LOTS of sleep is probably a good idea before the RBRR. I'm planning to come home from work Thursday, tinker a little and relax... possibly sleeping for a GOOD DEAL of Friday morning.

Of course I'd be RUDE not to welcome travellers from afar!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived